- Panasonic KX-TES824CN
- Panasonic KX-NS300
- Panasonic KX-NS1000
- Panasonic KX-TDA100D
- Panasonic KX-TDE600
- Panasonic KX-TDA100 / 200CN
Panasonic KX-TES824CN PBX
Minimum configuration: 3 outside lines and 8 extensions
Maximum configuration: 8 outside lines and 24 extensions
Basic configuration: 3 outside lines and 8 extensions
Dimensions: 368 (W) × 102 (D) × 284 (H) mm Panasonic KX-TES824CN Group Telephone KX-TES824
Panasonic KX-TES824CN Group Telephone Advanced Hybrid System is a telephone exchange system that can meet your business needs and personal needs at the same time.
Panasonic KX-TES824CN PBX can support 3 outside lines and 8 extensions. By installing an optional card, you can easily expand the system capacity to 8 outside lines and 24 extensions according to the growth of your company.
- This system will be your main communication device-connecting business partners, customers, friends, and family members inside and outside the office.
- KX-TES824 Advanced Hybrid System is a telephone system that can meet both your business needs and personal needs.
- KX-TES824 can support 3 outside lines and 8 extensions. By installing an optional card, you can easily expand the system capacity to 8 outside lines and 24 extensions according to the growth of your company. The needs of users who are extremely concerned about costs.
- You can connect a variety of communication equipment with traditional telephone lines to this system, such as cordless phones, answering machines, computer modems, credit card verification machines, fax machines and any other equipment.
- Panasonic KX-TES824 is the ideal communication equipment choice for small business or home office environments that require diverse and flexible phone systems.
- [*] 8 extension ports for single-line Putonghua 8
- This system provides the DISA (Direct Inward System Access) function, allowing outside callers to directly access any extension without the attendant. The attendant or manager can record an automatic greeting message (level 3) to guide incoming calls for corresponding operations. " Sales department, please dial 1 "(first level)" PBX department, please dial 2 "(second level)" Mark, please dial 1 "(third level). Incoming calls can also directly dial their desired destinations. This destination includes not only extensions, but also ring groups [*], and even outside lines.
- When the system detects a fax signal via DISA, it will automatically connect to the designated fax machine. No matter the day or night, you can receive fax calls without an operator without a dedicated fax phone line.
- [*] All extensions in this group will ring at the same time, allowing any extension in this group to answer the call. Built-in voice mail (BV) [*]
- This system can enjoy the convenience and efficiency of voice mail without adding a separate voice system. The optional voice mail card ensures that you will not lose any calls or important information from customers or colleagues. You can record when you want Greetings to callers when they cannot answer. Callers who call you can also record the information directly in their personal mailboxes. They can receive private messages without relying on handwritten notes or memos. Call centers and workgroups can use public information areas to record Incoming call messages, so that the operator or manager can play them later. If you want to meet the needs of more advanced voicemail, Panasonic Voice Processing System (VPS) can provide you with more flexible and controllable professional equipment ..
- [*] Optional voice mail card is required.
- Incoming call information display on ordinary telephones [*] and analog dedicated telephones
- Caller identification
- Better call management
- This system is compatible with Caller ID technology, allowing users to view the caller information on the display screens of ordinary telephones and analog special phones that support caller information display. The dedicated phone with display screen can view the 20 most recently used caller information records (call records) The system has 300 public records. It can easily call back recorded incoming calls.
- [*] Optional card support is required. Please contact your dealer or phone company to confirm if Caller ID service is available in your area.
- Flexible short message routing [*]
- SMS (Short Message Service) messaging is an increasingly popular economical communication method for sending text messages between fixed lines and mobile phones. System senders can send SMS messages directly to designated users through system programming On ordinary extensions, and ensure that recipients can receive their information in a timely and confidential manner.
- [*] An optional caller ID card and an SMS-compatible phone are required to send and receive SMS messages. Please contact your dealer or telephone company to confirm whether SMS services are available in your area.
- The Panasonic KX-TES824 system provides you with a flexible and easy expansion method by using optional cards. By adding optional cards, you can expand your system from 3 outside lines and 8 extensions to 8 outside lines and 24 extensions to meet your needs. demand.
- This expansion does not require additional setup or high wiring costs.
- Improve company image
- Don't lose important business calls
- Offload attendant load
- In order to process multiple incoming calls quickly and effectively, this function can evenly distribute incoming calls to a group of extensions. If all extensions in the UCD group are busy, the system will play voice messages to the caller like a telephony operator; Extension is still busy, and the caller can also hear the second message. This feature is particularly useful in an office environment where multiple calls arrive at the same extension group at the same time, but only one person answers the call (queue function). Call forwarding (busy / no answer / follow me / outline)
- Don't lose important business calls
- Outside direct access, internal calls, and calls forwarded to your extension can all be forwarded to another destination when you are using the phone or leaving your seat. Calls can be directed to a pre-programmed number, such as your voice Mailbox, or another phone, or even an outside number. This feature can be used to improve efficiency and provide comprehensive user services. The "Follow Me" setting allows you to remotely set you up from other extensions in the office (such as a conference room) Your own extension's call forwarding feature, so that when you leave your seat, calls arriving at your extension can also find you. Day / Night / Lunch Mode
- This system provides "day / night" and "lunch" modes, which can be used to change the system functions according to the time of day. For example: you can specify which extensions will answer outside calls after work, or restrict outgoing calls at night. Door phone, door opener, doorbell [*]
- This system can connect up to 2 doorphones. When a visitor presses the doorphone button, a pre-programmed extension will ring, and the user of this extension can answer and talk to the visitor. This system can also be connected to a standard doorbell to pass We are familiar with the rotary sound to remind the door phone call. The door phone call can be prompted by ringing, doorbell, or both. If an optional door opener is connected, the extension user can even open the door for the visitor.
- [*] Optional card required. Emergency call
- You can set 5 numbers, such as alarm phone, fire alarm phone, ambulance phone, etc. These 5 numbers can exceed the long distance limit. 5-party conference
- This feature allows 5 parties to make a phone call at the same time.
- You can join up to two parties in a conference. Room monitoring
- An analog dedicated telephone or door phone can be used as a room monitor. This feature is useful when monitoring a baby room or for security purposes. Extension Group
- This system supports a maximum of 8 extension groups. The following functions can be activated in the extension group:
- Group call pickup: Any extension in the extension group can directly pick up other ring extensions in the group.
- Paging-Group: Any extension in the group can send a voice announcement to other members in the group.
- Search groups, DISA ring groups, or UCD groups are special extension groups. Ring pattern selection
- You can choose a specific ring pattern based on the type of call, such as an outside call, an intercom call, or a door phone call. This way you can distinguish private calls from business calls. Message waiting [*]
- When a called extension is busy or does not answer, allow another extension to notify this extension that a call is waiting. Press the MESSAGE button on the dedicated phone to automatically call back the incoming call.
- [*] Only available for analog dedicated phones.
- (SMDR: detailed record of extension information)
- This system can record or print call information, such as date, time, extension number, dialed number, call duration, etc. SMDR information can help you manage long-distance phone charges and the use of the telephone system and other information. Billing code entry (optional / mandatory / authentication)
- The billing code can be used for billing or billing purposes to identify outgoing calls on the outside line. This call log with ID code can be printed in the SMDR. "Verify billing code" can be very effective To control long-distance charges, because users must enter a valid code before dialing a long-distance number to temporarily exceed the long-distance limit. Billing codes can be used to more effectively manage your phone charges. Long distance restriction
- This system prohibits unauthorized long distance calls by restricting certain extensions from dialing specific area codes or office codes. Electronic extension lock
- This system can prevent unauthorized persons from making calls on your phone by locking the outside line. To overcome this restriction, you need to enter a four-digit security code. System operators and administrators can control any extension through the DSS console Electronic lock setting. This function controls the room phone after the guest checks out when applied to the hotel system. Limit talk time
- The system can stop outside calls after a pre-programmed time. 15 seconds before the end of the call time, both parties on the call will hear an alarm tone.
- Intuitive customization and maintenance
- Due to the use of Panasonic maintenance console software, system user settings and maintenance will be more convenient than ever. Connect the computer to the system through the built-in USB or RS232 interface, and the remaining work can be handed over to the intuitive graphical interface of the console software. Done. Even offline, the system administrator can program and maintain the system by connecting the system's built-in modem. Of course, you can also use the Panasonic special phone for system programming.
- Battery backup interface (built-in) [*]
- The system has a built-in backup battery interface, which can be used to provide power for system operation in the event of a power failure.
- [*] Optional connection cable required.
The solution that best fits your communication needs
◆ Level 3 auto answer with voice prompt
◆ Built-in voice mail (BV)
◆ Flexible short message routing
◆ UCD with message (average traffic distribution)
◆ Call Forwarding (Busy Line / No Answer / Follow Me / Outline)
◆ Door phone, door opener, doorbell integration
◆ Intuitive customization and maintenance
◆ Backup battery interface (built-in)