Intelligent parking management system
The intelligent parking management system uses non-contact card or license plate recognition to implement intelligent management such as judgment and identification, admission / rejection, guidance, recording, charging, and release of vehicles entering and exiting the parking lot. Its purpose is to effectively control the access of vehicles and personnel. , Record all detailed information and automatically calculate the charge limit, to achieve the safe management of vehicles and tolls in the venue. The system integrates inductive smart card technology, computer software and network, video surveillance, image recognition and processing, and automatic control technology in one, including Vehicle identity judgment, access control, automatic vehicle identification, parking space retrieval, parking guidance, meeting reminder, image display, vehicle proofreading, information release, time calculation, fee collection and verification, voice intercom, alarm linkage, etc. Intelligent management of parking vehicles
According to the design principles, the intelligent parking lot management system can be divided into three parts: information collection and transmission, information processing and human-machine interface, information storage and query
In parking lot management, the license plate recognition technology is also the main means to identify the identity of the vehicle. In the "Technical Requirements for Collection and Transmission System of Vehicle Image and License Plate Information" of the Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau, the license plate recognition technology has become the main means of vehicle identification
The license plate recognition technology combined with the Electronic Non-Parking Toll System (ETC) recognizes vehicles. In the past, vehicles do not need to stop when they pass through a crossing to realize automatic identification of vehicles and automatic toll collection. In the management of the parking lot, in order to improve the efficiency of vehicle traffic at the entrance and exit, the license plate recognition aims at vehicles that do not charge parking fees (such as monthly trucks and free internal vehicles), and builds unmanned fast lanes to avoid the need for cards and parking. Changing the management mode of access to parking lots
Disadvantages of traditional parking
- 1. The manual cash charging method not only has high labor intensity and low efficiency, but also easily causes great loopholes and cash loss in finance.
- 2. Must be equipped with a large number of professional workplace management personnel rely on manual to guide the vehicle parking, affect the image of the parking lot, increase management costs.
- 3. Managers can't count the traffic flow of different periods in time, can't optimize the allocation of parking space resources in time, resulting in low utilization rate of parking lot
- 4. After entering the field, the parking person cannot quickly enter the parking position to park the vehicle, and can only manually find free parking spaces during the disorderly flow in the field, which not only occupies the lane resources in the field, but also causes traffic congestion in the field. What else is on the field
- 5. How much parking space is available, the manager knows nothing.
- 6. There will be vehicle detention at the entrance and exit of the driveway during peak hours. The intelligent parking lot management system can effectively solve the traffic chaos caused by random parking, and can promote the regular construction of transportation facilities, can also improve the level of corporate and property management, and also minimize the number of car owners who have stolen and stolen cars. concern. Easy to combine with other intelligent systems into a more powerful comprehensive system, suitable for advanced management of various integrated methods
Features of Intelligent Parking Management System
- The manual cash charging method not only has high labor intensity and low efficiency, but also easily causes great loopholes and cash loss in finance. With the IC card charging management system, the charges are confirmed, calculated and recorded by the computer, which avoids errors and Cheating and other phenomena can effectively protect the interests of garage investors.
- In places where manual cards are issued and received due to omissions, there are no records available at any time, and car loss or misreporting occurs frequently, which brings a lot of inconvenience to parking lot management and economic losses to parking lots. After adopting the intelligent parking lot management system, there are detailed records of relevant data in the computer for various types of cards; monthly rental cards and stored-value cards can be reissued in time; lost rental cards can also be retrieved at any time and dealt with in a timely manner.
- At the same time, the system is equipped with image contrast function. All types of parking cards have license plate numbers on file, and one card is dedicated to ensure the safety of parked vehicles.
- The advanced guidance system of the intelligent parking lot system effectively guides and manages parked vehicles entering and exiting the parking lot. The system can realize convenient and quick parking for parking people and monitor the parking spaces, making the parking space management more standardized and orderly. Improve parking space utilization; can automatically guide vehicles