Access control system
In recent years, with the development of proximity card technology and biometric technology, the access control system has developed by leaps and bounds. At present, regardless of large enterprises. Small businesses have installed access control systems. The application of access control systems is not limited to a single access control Moreover, it is also required that it can be applied not only to access control, attendance management, security alarm, parking lot control, elevator control, building self-control, etc. of intelligent buildings or intelligent communities, but also to control various functions such as linkage control with other systems.The earliest appeared in the door open with a swipe card or password. With the development of technology, fingerprints. Door opening with face recognition has been widely used in various scenarios, all are access control systems based on TCP / IP protocol for data transmission, control center server and front-end control The servers use a networked structure, and data is transmitted between the servers and workstations (PCs) in the management system through the network.
Functions and Functions of Access Control Card
- It can establish a standardized management image of a company, a building, or an office of an institution, improve the management level, and standardize the internal management system.
- A proximity card can replace all the door keys, and has different pass permissions, authorizing the card holder to enter the door that can be entered within its scope of responsibility, and all entry and exit conditions are recorded in the computer, which is convenient for the specific time when the event happened Inquire and implement responsibility.
- Unwelcome personnel can be kept out, for example, salesmen in the MLM, insurance and other industries can be prevented from breaking into your office without permission and disrupting your normal office order. Competitors accompanying you will not Easily enter your office or development site and take away your business data or core technical data. You can have plenty of time to handle the appropriate documents before the troublesome superior supervisory staff enters your office;
- If the employee's proximity card is lost, it can be reported instantly in the system, so that even if someone else picks up the proximity card, they will not be able to enter the company.This is much more convenient than ordinary mechanical locks. Re-keying. For the resigned, fired, and left personnel, the proximity card is disabled, and the employee will not be able to enter the company for revenge activities such as theft or destruction. If you do not use the proximity card access management method, you are afraid that First, the lock of the door must be replaced many times. Using advanced international internal encryption protocols, outsiders cannot open your electric lock to enter your place by mechanical or other high-tech methods. Others, such as password access control and mechanical locks, have no corresponding security mechanism and can easily enter your place through short circuits or universal keys.
- Mandatory software operations can be performed.For example, you are in the office for a secret and major negotiation or a phone call. You do not want to be disturbed. You can force the door to be closed through the software's function, so that even authorized cardholders cannot enter. You can restore the system to normal through software.
- Real-time monitoring of door status and access status of proximity card holders, and comparison of photos can be displayed to prevent illegal holders from posing as entering